To delete your page, you must be an administrator of that page. If you are an admin:
In your newsfeed, click Pages in the left menu.
Go to your page and click Page Settings at the bottom left of the screen:
- Under General, click Remove Page.
- Click Delete [Page Name].
- Click Delete Page, and then click OK.
You should note that your page will not be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed, but you can unpublish your page at any time.
To delete your page:
- Go to your page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your page.
- Click Page Settings in the bottom left corner.
- At the top of your page, click Cancel Delete.
- Click Confirm, and then click OK.
- You can also delete your personal account.
If you don’t see the option to delete your page, make sure you are an administrator of the page. Learn how to see your role on a page.