When you unblock someone, that person can see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person does not automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with someone you’ve unlocked, you need to send them a friend request.
- Click Facebook in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Preferences.
- In the left column of your settings, click Block.
- In the Block Users section, you should be able to see a list of people you have blocked.
- Now click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Then click Confirm to unblock the person.
NB: When you unblock someone, you will not be able to block them again for a few days.